Info-Cameroun Index du Forum

Ici tout sur le Camer

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Why Is My Facebook App In Spanish

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Info-Cameroun Index du Forum -> Info-Cameroun -> Info-Cameroun
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Point(s): 114
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Why Is My Facebook App In Spanish Répondre en citant

Why Is My Facebook App In Spanish

But the login always revert to a different language whenever I reboot the PC.mayureshthis problem can be solved by opening the facebook in another browser.try with google chrome or mozilla and it should work as it worked for me.marioah shut upmarioshare landmarioWEEGGEEmariohey boon can you me friends yes or no plzmario^-^mariohi you LIKE MALLEOmarionomargrit aprimI need to regester in face bookmariowutEdithHi,I feel upset everytime i open my facebook account because i cant understand what is written in there&. Discover. I am also a veteran. At this time all bugs need to be filed in English.PermalinkWhich languages are supported?ArabicChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Hong Kong)Chinese (Taiwan) FrenchGermanIndonesianItalianJapaneseKoreanPortuguese (Brazil)RussianSpanish (Spain)Spanish (Latin America)ThaiVietnamesePermalink. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. So linking to FB to help someone whose language has been changed to a language they cant read is pretty ARGHHHmariothatBarbieswayMine just went haywire and changed on its own to some squiggly wiggly stuff. No problem except the number listed was an old number of mine that I no longer have access to. I had taken a nap about a week or so ago and went to log back on to my account. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Most users are reporting that their language has been changed to Arabic, Polish, French, Vietnamese, etc without any reason. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Learn more Skip to main content Microsoft Community Office Windows Surface Xbox Deals Support More Software Windows apps OneDrive Outlook Skype OneNote PCs & Devices PCs & tablets Accessories VR & mixed reality Microsoft HoloLens Entertainment Xbox games PC games Windows digital games Movies & TV Books Business Microsoft Azure Microsoft Dynamics 365 Microsoft 365 Cloud platform Enterprise Data platform Developer & IT .NET Visual Studio Windows Dev Center Docs Other Microsoft Store Free downloads & security Education Store locations Gift cards Holiday gift guide View all Search the whole site Current Scope Internet Explorer Search Community member No results Sign in Community Community Categories BingInternet ExplorerMicrosoft EdgeMicrosoft EducationMicrosoft Health and BandMobile DevicesMSNMusic, Movies & TVOfficeOneDriveOutlook.comSkypeSurfaceVirus and MalwareWindowsWindows EssentialsWindows Insider Program Participate Ask a QuestionStart a Discussion Discuss the Microsoft Community Site Getting Started FAQ Meet Our Community Leaders Ask a Question Ask a Question . .. I couldn't. I occasionally use it to get on, see what my friends are doing, like some statuses, and like some photos. they are a VIRUS & I touched nothing & my words are backwards now on my FBmarioyes suremariodont dontNooraini Hashim86To change facebook language to Englishmariohey dont hat for super mario 3d worldJoshua Taedoplssssss help me to change my language japanese to english i cant understand japanesemarioyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeesssssssBakpak KombatantPlease change my Facebook page language to English for me. So here is how you can fix it, go to this link: simply change the language to English, after about 2 seconds the page will reload automatically and the default language from now on will be English. TRUE? If Trump, Bush and Obama can be President.Why not! Being President doesn't mean you make all the decisions. 404 error Requested URL was not found . I have taken their own speed test and top out on a good day of about 43mbps but I'm averaging about 23mbps. HomeInternetGet Facebook In English If Your Language Has Been Changed by Nakodari Jun 12, 2009 79 Comments I have seen various cases where the default language of Facebook gets changed automatically. There was an alternate form of verifying who you are, but that didn't work either. Enjoy! SUBSCRIBE TO OURNEWSLETTERGet daily tips in your inboxJoin 35,000+ other readers Leave a commentPingback: Change Language In Facebook To English(Pirate) Mode() annieUnfortunately, the tip didnt work. Go here and read all the comments to get an idea what I am talking about.The most popular way to change the language is to go at the bottom of the page and then change it by clicking the Language link. Any incite or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I'M GOING INSANE! 43 answers Facebook 2 days ago What is something you associate with the color of orange? 101 answers Newborn & Baby 2 days ago Click me to see next set of Questions! . I've tried it in bounds of 100 + times to still no avail. show more Hi there, thanks for reading. There are so many options and I am a little lost. You have to submit pictures of verification, and I did, but the 'SEND' button does not work. .. Sign Up Team Terms of Use Contact Policies CCM Benchmark Group . This commitment applies to translations as well.You can review the current SLA status in the bugs dashboard.PermalinkCan I file bugs in my language?Besides English, no, you can't. What's new Surface Book 2 Surface Pro Xbox One X Xbox One S VR & mixed reality Windows 10 apps Office apps Store & Support Account profile Download Center Sales & support Returns Order tracking Store locations Support Buy online, pick up in store Education Microsoft in education Office for students Office 365 for schools Deals for students & educators Microsoft Azure in education Enterprise Microsoft Azure Enterprise Data platform Find a solutions provider Microsoft partner resources Microsoft AppSource Manufacturing & resources Financial services Developer Microsoft Visual Studio Windows Dev Center Developer Network TechNet Microsoft Virtual Academy Microsoft developer program Channel 9 Office Dev Center Company Careers About Microsoft Company news Privacy at Microsoft Investors Diversity and inclusion Accessibility Security English (United States) Sitemap Contact us Privacy & cookies Terms of use Trademarks About our ads Microsoft 2018 This site in other languages x etina Dansk Deutsch Espaol Franais Indonesia Italiano Magyar Nederlands Norsk Bokml Polski Portugus Suomi Svenska Ting Vit Trke () () . Sign Up Team Terms of Use Contact Policies CCM Benchmark Group 5a02188284
download skinuri facebookfacebook chat window disabledhacking facebook adminfacebook free cheat cfgoogle translate download for facebookfacebook hack chat logfacebook 2013 new year quotesultimate facebook hacker reviewsfacebook attack by virushuong dan vao chat facebook

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Info-Cameroun Index du Forum -> Info-Cameroun -> Info-Cameroun Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation